Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thinking.......

I am always wake up at around 4-6am morning recently, why do tis happen??? I am so hate to wake up around these time!!!! Nothing to do and I will start thinking and thinking these problem i meet recently and also wat yesterday happen? Why it is always my habit? I dun like tat but cant stop myself to thinking about tat. These day many friends have quarraling and some misunderstanding is happen on them. I feel tat i am so helpless, know the problem but cant help at all. I am so happy when tis sem have start, i feel that so happy to see all my friends getting with a very good relationship between each other but now ..... however since already happen, it cant get back to before... These day my mood is going to become more and more unstable, I wondering why was tis happen...now i found tat it is because of the change happen around me....... sometime really cant hold myself to think about it, why it would become like today? However , i have to telled myself the truth tat it is already become fact. I am so happy to have u guys and gals as friends, I always said tat i am so lucky because i have meet u all. I treat everyone of u all are the same, with my real heart. Tat is y i will worry about our friendship ....Besides, sometime i will think tat if i really cant pass my result and stop my life in U, Will u guys and gals miss me? or I will be forgetting soon.... Of cos I will said tat u all will sure remember me as friend, but who know the truth is ? Before It really happen, nobody know wat exactly will happen. I hope myself will be important to someone, so i keep trying my best to take a seat in u all's heart. I dunno whether it is success but I know I have put my effort in. Although nt every efforts will gains a good result, at least I try my best already. I enjoy giving out myself to others and I happy to do tat. I dun wish anyone of my friends become so poor just because some unwanted misunderstood !!!! I dun wan...I dun wan....I dun wan......I nid promised but i know the fact tat promised is nt really a promised, a promised can be break..... of cos , I will keep my promised to everyone, and trying my best to do it ^^ Believe me and also believe urself ! Make our friendship no expired date, it is forever !
Oh , 1 more thing i have to said, I dun like to throw my anger on friends, so when i am nt so happy , i will try to avoid to stay too close with u guys and gals. Sry about tat....
Tat is all and it is only a small part of my thinking tat i share here, hope no misunderstanding about wat I am writting in my post......I am also glad to accept any comments to my view, I will accept it if u have ur point and it suit me ^^ thanks

9 comments:

siewmin said...

i missundertand d.. oh.. gg lerr.. haha...

siewmin said...

oh my god.. 我理解能力不足,可是我看了。。 怎么办?

kahzhing said...

lol~u wont misunderstood d , i believe u , and 你理解能力哪里可能不足~哈哈,我又不是第一天认识你~ ^^
haha

kahzhing said...

给点意见嘛~关于我写的内容~哈哈^^,我只是不想别人误会,还有乱乱comments,才加上那两句的^^ lol~期待你给我点意见^^

christy said...

yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift-thats what we call as present~
dont think too much~ cherish now, and you didnt forget us, we already very happy lo...

kahzhing said...

lol~thx for comment and suggestion but it may nt so suit me ~ To me , every problem is a great challenge to me , it help me improve myself ^^ thinking is my way to survive actually, no matter how, i learn from history, i 期待明天的到来,and I will never forget any of my good friends ^^

kahzhing said...

However, very glad to see u giving idea to me ^^

weei0214 said...

you are talking about me? oh dun worry my okzai~ we are best friend forever^^

kahzhing said...

lol~nt u ,teck weei,i always tell tat i believe u lor ~ haha