Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Deep inside my heart

hurt deep inside my heart, smile cover my surface, I may look strong, but it is not real, I am weak deep in my heart, my pain would never let u know, cos there is a stone made door in my heart, dun try to open it without using weapen, it may hurt urself, if u didnt know me enough , u will never know where my hurt from, and even what is the weapen u should use, do believe me, deep inside my heart is full of pain and seriously hurt, dun try to get my door open unless u believe that u can do it.... or It might hurt me even more serious... a simple word might nothing to u, but it may seriously hurt me, my heart is trembling, just because I always disobey my heart.... dun thinking of urself after viewing this, this is wat I talk to my inner self to comfort myself, to make a treatment for myself, to force myself back to the reality and also face the reality ...
I am sick since long time ago, but a doctor are not needed for me... what I nid is "love", I wan the feel of being love...but I will never get it, cos I am so weak, nt strong enuf to get the chance of being love... I am down actually , but i force myself to act happy in front of u two, trying my best to smile to u two , I already trying my best, please....please trust me, do give me the feeling of being love, I need the love of u two...

No comments: