Friday, May 21, 2010

520 day? I hate it but I wishing for fren

Yesterday, Happy 520 day to all friends which is in pair. Wish u all always sweet sweet ah ^^ However, I not very like this date ~ because ...I am not in pair !!!! argh !!! haha, a simple reason, right? I am not so lucky maybe, always fall in love with somebody that I shouldnt love T.T, but this is actually a fastest way to make myself growth. Although some sad feeling is uncontrolable and also quite torturing sometime... after yesterday saw a lot of 520 in facebook, blog, I finally know why yesterday my mood so strange...haha, in the start I still wondering why my mood a bit strange and not so good>.<
Anyway, I believe that one day later I will able to meet the right person after few failure ... I believe the day will come... just maybe the time haven ripe... I must believe I will always in love with wrong person, that is just the way god wan me to improve !!!! I believe that !!! My day will come if I never give up. That is definitely me!!! An undieable coakcroach!!!
But now I wishing all of my fren happy 520 day ^^

2 comments:

XxiaO-EMo- said...

you will ^^ hehe...
but until you find your girl, you have FRIENDS to celebrate with you^^ hehe... :D

kahzhing said...

haha, thx , u also ya^^ have we all celebrate with u =P