Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birthday party on westlake basketball court

Katherine's birthday suprice party but seem already let her know jor ~ haha, but in the all we still very happy because ~ we playing game ,haha

First, I didnt take part, they playing 老鹰捉小鸡, but seem more like playing 摔跤赛 among ah thye and jye ,haha, so funny ^^

Then we playing 丢手帕,aiyo, tat make me feel so tired, tat jye run like a superman, inhuman speed, cant catch him after he throw 手帕 to me, and I 滚了一圈,aiyo,my knee slightly injured jor ~ haha, but it is alright ^^ the more funny is I sit back the wrong place, got 2 place there, I dunno which one ~ haiz, all laughing me T.T, so bad ~ T.T

Then the last we playing a,e,i,o,u, aiyo, tat is the most suffer, my leg putus jor, tat jye and 1u so geng, keep hug ppl and find chance gay ppl ~ haha, they waiting so long time after 1 round >.< ....lazy to talk so many, go see what ah thye upload later then u will know how funny we are. Aiyo, painful lar , this 1u and jye keep putting the strange pose and put me in the middle, walao, keep hitting me>.< , of cos we lose jor and need to restart ~ haha, here come the most funny one, it make my leg seem not belong to me jor, 1u and jye both blocking my way to infront and behind, I no choice sit down jor the ground,it should be a easy pose but....aiyo, almost can say is 一字马la~ pain ah !!! haha, but i feel 1 ppl more pain than me, xiaojian, jye terlanggar her face, when i hear xiaojian tell that jye u r so strong, I know she is really really super pain >.< , jye ah ~ be gentleman a bit lar ~ lol

Haiyo, my pant break jor a big hole, so sad, I not enough pant wear jor, hehe, can less go yumcha because tat is my outdoor pant~
Tat is a nice party we have, all seem very happy. After I reach my hostel, I open msn and see who gt online. but most ppl offline jor when I say hi ~ haha, maybe it is too late already ^^ good night guys and gals, have a nice dream and sleep^^ I stop my blog here. Bye ^^and It is my blog, of cos wat i write mostly about myself ^^

No comments: