Friday, May 7, 2010

There is a hope always ^^

My dinner finally come~ so happy^^ yummy, good thing is always worth to wait d~ haha, I already dun scare waiting, at least there is a hope.^^
Waiting~ when the food come, it taste extra delicious, haha...even if the food didnt come, I can still choose to cycle to outside for eat...There will be not the end of the world even if what i waiting for is just a fake hope.
Hehe, same here, before the exam paper out, I am still have the chance to get the result i wan if i try^^ there will be dissappointed but it is not the end of the world if i didnt get the result I wan.
Many thing are just like something happen around us, look it differently, everything will change, I am learn that from somebody and add some info ...haha, I stop my writting here, continue my dinner and then concentrate on study lor ~

If agree what I tell, pls kindly comment a word 'good' at here. Thx ^^