Friday, May 14, 2010

Real Self

How many people can accept my real self? After I open out my real self, all seem very clearly... I already know who is my real best friends and who is my fake best friends (talk we r best friends forever only). I am glad to have many great time this few sem ^^ but one thing really dissappointed me is the result after I stop defend up myself and show out my real self. It tell me that better to defend myself than open out myself.

I dunno what u all will thinking after viewing what I wrote out, but 1 thing I can sure is most of u all know what I am talking about. This is the main reason that cause me prefer alone than always with others. I have already change these into my studying force, perhap this will help me well in my academic performance.

I am not strong as my appearance... only those who successfully enter my heart can hurt me. I am quite hurt actually but I pretend to be strong... What U all know about me? Actually nothing. Because ... when I decided to open out myself to let u all know, the reaction already answer me and hurt me well... I pretend to be strong so long time... but today's chatting make really cant control myself to write out these... Dun care about me, I accept the truth. I am not deny that u all will not be a good friends... but not for me ... Heart ...I am using heart to detect and treat everyone, but who else know? I really so hope that somebody really can understood me well ....

Dun worry about me will suffer in the real society, I wont because I know how to protect myself, I can hide well my weakness in social. But I DUN WAN TO BE LIKE THIS WITH U ALL!!! Maybe really not much people can accept... I admit it, thx for accompany me anyway, I am really glad that we are best friends once before I show up my real self. However, this maybe the last time I open out my real self. I am still a lot to tell, but I have to stop here. Or else my heart will start bleeding again because my sincere and our friendship are so weak...

Dun give any comments, I dun wish to hear and see whoever writting besides encouragement. Let me be calm in these few years. We will meet next sem, but I maybe will put back my mask... all depend on my later on thinking. Haiz, next time please dun gorek out my pain, my real best friend.

1 comment:

XxiaO-EMo- said...

Gambateh!Jiayou!加油!All the best!