Thursday, May 6, 2010

Insomniac

It is a lonely night, many friends are still burning midnight oil for tomorrow cognitive exam and some of them already sleep. Oh, why I wake up around this time?haha, I keep on sleep 1 hours and wake up...this is too bad, am I an insomniac?

I didnt online facebook and also msn just because I just promised wont open it until my personality exam end. Haha, the only thing i concern is "Is she still doing revision? or maybe already sleep?","Is she need me to call her wake up earlier for doing unfinished revision?", Oh , stop here, I start take my handphone and check the messenge, there is no any incoming messenge. Haha, so I guess she maybe already done revision or thinking that it is useless even I called her wake up for study also xD because she will sleep back. God knows the real reason but I dun care about it, it is her best decision, I respect her^^

Hey!Hey!Hey!Stop my thinking here, since already cant sleep, I should take a good use of these time. There is no time to let me waste, let me start my revision now with some nice song. A bit hungry, haha, cook something 1st...energy are the basic requirement for me to challenge myself with the book^^

My疑心病(I use chinese because I dunno how to pronounce in english) always so strong, if keep on writting and thinking here, I am sure my mood will change jor because of uncertainty. SO.....Go!Go!Go! Let me start doing revision now ^^ Good night and have a nice sleep or nice study, friends !

State:My 疑心病 only will happen to those ppl that I concern a lot and also due to lack of confidence of myself, haha, can be say is lack of security feel.

Haiz, early morning so bored, still break law jor, go play some facebook quiz le~

No comments: