Saturday, May 1, 2010

Noob Khakabo

Just now having a great time in cc with jye,min,des. We playing SDO after we having our dinner, at start it is quite fun but after sometime , i feel really pekcek due to the lousy pc of khakabo, keep on lagging, the seat i take is so hot ~ hot + lagging pc , omg ~ i really pekcek , but i am nt emo lar siewmin, thx to des keep on putting water in sdo and let me win in order trying to cure my pekcek~ after playing few round without lagging , my pekcek finally successful cured~

Aiyo , I wonder how siewmin EQ can be so high , jye keep add speed and reduce the speed she play , she also can tahan~ if me , 1 punch give jye lor ~ haha, although in the game we still losing very cham=.= , it is still enjoyable game cos it quite less lagging. Then we play l4d, omg, jye so imba , the only survival in the game ,in the memory of zhing,md,1u~ it is so sad, jye dump us....>.< although min say if she is jye , she will do so also ~ aiyo , how cruel they are ~ if i am jye , i will go out and say let's die together , we try again the mission =P ,haha, acting good ppl~

In the end, we finally home around 2am , it is so early , my head are so pain , haha ,kill those zombie till too happy liao~ 1st time play l4d so dare to rush but the most damage deal to me nt zombie, is my dearest teammate >.<''
haha,now headaching ....oh , gush , sure is let those zombie hit till pain d~ haha, should i knock the wall and direct faint till tomorrow just wake up ? It seem like a good way but i dun dare to do so ~ haha

Haiyo, I also wan group study le, but i only taking 1 subject same with u all , it will nt effective to me if i join u all ~ haha , so sad~ +u studying , today play almost whole day le , I can do it !!!^^

2 comments:

siewmin said...

haha..thanks for praising.. my EQ where gt high?haha.. study hard ar! BLEKKK~

kahzhing said...

lol,i didnt praise u lor,ur EQ is really very high lor~ haha
haha, dun say me only, u also need study hard lar xD blekk~