Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Have A Nice Trip In KL and a very nice day

Sunway trip is so happy ^^ enjoying many event there... haha, I cant remember the event name well, so I didnt name here. Most happy is we playing water there, all of us dunno swimming but hor....suddenly few ppl know swimming jor, so weird, why ler? haha, i guess we should able to guess it ^^ This day is the best day for me, cos besides a nice trip there, I get a call from my mum that they are stop quarraling, my father start didnt always lost temper to my mum, everything seem going better. They also understand that what I trying to do to concern this family, I am almost crying when my mum tell that they know... I dunno is there anyone can understand my feel, but I am really happy although after I reach home, discover that there is a lot of 后遗症...All bad feeling happen in the morning and evening have seem cured^^

The other day, I decided to stay 1 more day because my mood is gone happier due to the reason I mention above.Haha, I never know all people are prefer see movie so queit and so seriously watching. I cant suit myself to that, feel quite bored >.<
but then I found that is it because I am too happy? then I become too talkactive jor? haha, I decided to silence a bit...and start to sms my hometown friend to see which of them in Yong Peng, my hometown. lol, that time have many time I wan to talk but I stop myself^^ Sorry ah guys and gals, I will change myself to suit this 1st before I next join u all go cinema watching movie^^ oh, later we have go take dinner but I really hate these two fellow, keep playing me >.< ,aiyo, very sienz lar, I dun wan to back to myself when I am in form 4 and form 5. Because that time my way of talking very very kejam one...much easier offend people than now>.<

Anyway, thx to u all let me have a nice trip in this 2 day^^ sorry if I cause trouble >.< and ~ thx u so much ^^ especially chui yee^^ I love u all ^^ haha, that is all here, something that not suitable to talk here already hidden =P dun ask me ^^
bye~ hope to see u all next sem ^^

No comments: