Saturday, May 15, 2010

Peace in the Heart

I have fight over myself a long time... It is already long time since the war started in my Heart. Now the war finally stop, although I am not sure that will the war restart again in the Heart. It make me feel much relax after I make up some decision, some cruel decision to myself. However, It maybe the best way to get myself out of the war in my Heart. I finally find out my peaceful day in my deep Heart. It may broke out the war once again in any time, but not now after I decided to do so to let my Heart wont easily get hurt again. Tomorrow I having exam, but I have totally no mood for the exam. Due to some issue that I can feel, I have to set again my decision.
This blog might make anyone that viewing feel dizzy or dunno what I wrote about... because everything write till quite blur ... but I am not going to explain for u, because this is the decision I make up and decided to do it secretly.
I stop here, thx for viewing.

No comments: