Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Heart

My heart already stop bleeding, I have thinking through it, U r worth to let me wait ,I will never give up without a series of tries. As long as u r didnt marriage , my chance will never gone.
Although this might be a fake hope or I will gain nothing even I waiting forever, but I am sure I will regret if I give up just because of these.
Finally, I made up my mind very very certainly, I will keep concerning u and keep treat u good but 1 thing I am sure I will do is ,if there is a chance there, I will go ahead and grab the chance. My principle gone? No, tis is no more a principle problem! It is nothing wrong I chasing who I truly love as long as u haven go into marriage. No matter what is the result, u r still my best friend. I believe u wont keep me a distance because of these, I trust u^^ Just let anything be usual~
I just wanna let u know I have made up my mind, now I shall able to put all my effort into studies and even gain extra energy to continue my preparation for future ! ^^ I didnt lie and I will prove it !

3 comments:

XxiaO-EMo- said...

yea concentrate on studies^^
good that you've put ur priorities straight^^ no need fan anymore :D hehe^^ jiayou!

kahzhing said...

thx for support, sure focus on study 1st and then future plan, no future who wanna be with me wor xD,no security feel at all , right? ^^ somemore I also dun wan anyone be with me suffer in the future ^^ so now this is the force tat push me up, I can do it. U can do it also, all the best to u ^^

kahzhing said...

this is actually just a way to convince myself to concentrate on study, no special meaning d ~=P
I do anything just follow my wish ^^