Sunday, May 9, 2010

Today

Today is Mother's day... but I am not gonna write about that here. I already send her a messenge with " 母亲节快乐". I dun actually know what wishing should i write about... haiz, forget it, I just wan to let her know i remember and still concerning her. My communication with my both parents can be count is quite poor, the reason I cant tell her, dun wan to break their image, no matter how, I still care of them, wish they are always healthy.

Many of my friends already back to hometown, some are having last exam, so envy them. I still having my last exam paper on next saturday morning. Haha, it also means that I have to be alone for this week le ~ so sad =P. Actually, I dunno why, I discover that I change jor a bit... I am happy when I am alone doing anything although when they call me out, I will extra happy. I dun have much emotional changing already, look like I am enjoying alone and also together with friends. But....haha, of cos this week i have to enjoy alone^^ Oh, hey buddies, when I silence myself will seem like so scary meh ? >.<'' lol~ make me so hurt la, I look like so kind, how come will scary d?== haha, watever...I am enjoying with u all^^

We have the fate to meet, we have the fate to be friends, we have the fate to be good friends, we have the fate to be best friends, it is already more than enough, glad that i know u all, buddies. For further improve, just look at the fate ba...think too much will hurt body d ^^( told myself) 努力过就好,总有花开的一天

2 comments:

Khoo said...

我连母亲节都没回,只能报平安,可怜啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊

kahzhing said...

我还不是一样,下个星期六考试,没得回~