Wednesday, May 12, 2010

^^smile face today^^

Last night, I almost didnt sleep, very late sleep, very early wake up, so sleep till quite late wake up. It is a bored day for me, but I see jor some pretty picture today^^ no matter how many time I see that picture I will smiling ^^ haha, so happy ^^ I guess if I everyday see this picture and study, I can concentrate well ^^

Haha, when almost dinner time, the rain start, but... after my delivery reach, I see outside, stop rain le , my face directly become this (==)

Tomorrow after I asking for the time of the last bus back from KL to YongPeng, then need pack up my mood and study for my last subject le^^
#Anyone know the time of the last bus in KL back to YongPeng, please kindly tell me here, thx a lot^^
My blog stop here, thx for viewing ^^

No comments: